Friday, March 7, 2008

Photography: Genre work...




Genre: Exit the city. Reference: Fairy Tale; Fantasy; Cubism Painting (Picasso)

Basically I did a field trip around echo park area, I was fascinated by all the narrow paths in-between the houses. They are all going up to the hill, visually generating a dramatic view for the house or elements far away. I received a very different feeling walking through these paths, for the moment I almost felt like I was on my way of escaping from the city. So I wanted to express the experience by manipulating the photographs I've taken from varies angles and collaging them into one composition to reinforce the dreamlike experience I'm trying to illustrate.

This was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.